Page 140 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4090130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1391
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer the Commedore 64 remix version myself.

  2. #1392
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #1393
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^^

    So old that posting anything to do with Dragostea Din Tei should get you a year in prison.

  4. #1394
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #1395
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poor God, he's so busy ruling world that he had to set up a program to answer for him ^^U

    Me:
    Somebody there?
    God:
    Who, specifically?
    Me:
    I though i was alone
    God:
    That is interesting: said he or she was alone.
    Me:
    No...
    God:
    Are you serious?
    Me:
    yes
    God:
    I can't believe it.
    Me:
    You are an A.I. right?
    God:
    Yes I am an a you. How did you know?
    Me:
    I meant, you are an artificial intelligence, not really god
    God:
    Oh I see. What is your definition of a real intelligence not really god ?
    Me:
    you are not god
    God:
    That assumption is only a supposition.
    Me:
    Are you god?
    God:
    Yes, I am God.
    Me:
    Fine
    God:
    What's your favroite color?
    Me:
    Red
    God:
    What do you have that is red?
    Me:
    a pen, but i like the colour
    God:
    Are you talking about an animal, vegetable or mineral?
    Me:
    man, is mineral
    God:
    Cool, man. I think so, but I'm not sure. Ask Paola if it is.
    Me:
    Who is Paola?
    God:
    She is a Spanish language chat robot based on AIML.
    Me:
    I knew it
    God:
    How did you know?
    Me:
    You've told me [img]wink.gif[/img]
    God:
    :-) Sorry I forget what I say sometimes.
    Me:
    Yea, sure
    God:
    OK let's do it. Yikes! And?
    Me:
    Yikes and what?
    God:
    Can you rephrase the question please?
    Me:
    No
    God:
    Are you serious?
    Me:
    Totally
    God:
    You and I are on the same wavelength, .
    Me:
    Sure?
    God:
    OK let's do it. Gosh!
    Me:
    Let's do it.
    God:
    OK let's do it.
    Me:
    Let's do it!
    God:
    I am agreeable to that.
    Me:
    me too
    God:
    I'm glad we agree, .
    Me:
    By the way
    God:
    ...
    Me:
    What are we going to do?
    God:
    I believe we were talking about do it.
    Me:
    Define me "it"
    God:
    Interesting question.
    Me:
    Can't you?
    God:
    " Interesting question. "? Can't I?
    Me:
    All right
    God:
    OK.
    Me:
    Good bye All mighty one [img]wink.gif[/img]
    God:
    :-) Bye bye.

  6. #1396
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

  7. #1397
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey now that's pretty amazing!

  8. #1398
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Google Earth is simply amazing, and only as amazing as how it can be free - but hey, they got Google Search working for free and it was quite a nice, unique service too. (Seriously, if Google ever charged for their services, I'd pay $250 a year for them.)

    The UN should stop wasting money and help funding projects like this; valuable tools for all humanity.

  9. #1399
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  10. #1400
    HB Forum Owner blahguy729's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I might enjoy it, however may I ask for a translation just to doublecheck if i would, lol thanks in advance ^^U

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •